I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Thursday, August 28, 2014

Vitality Vox Box --- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance #PlayOn


Hello Bloggers, 

Today's blog will be about the New Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons. I received this product via Influenster.com complimentary for testing purposes.

When I received this product I had just began my menstrual cycle. I've always been a tampon user since high school. We were a very competitive squad and I was a flyer. I wasn't comfortable being thrown in the hair with a thick soaked maxi pad.

I'm STILL a quite active person. I love doing yoga and other hip hop workouts in the comfort of my home. I tried these tampons during one of my workout days and it was amazing. I couldn't feel it the entire time it was in. It's a very comfortable tampon. I love the packaging. They are quite easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to any woman that it active and doesn't want those thick pads or tampons that are uncomfortable. 

For more information or to purchase this product check out the website at www.playtexplayon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment