I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Friday, August 22, 2014

Vitality Vox Box --- Pure Leaf #LoveOfLeaves

Hello Bloggers, 
I was given the pleasure by Influenster.com to try Pure Leaf Iced Tea.

I was given unsweetened tea. LoL I'm a southern girl, all we know is sweet tea lol 
But all in all it was an AMAZING freshly brewed tea.

I enjoyed the unsweetened tea I could definitely taste that it was FREAK brewed. I would've loved to try another flavor but unfortunately it's not carried in ANY store on the MS Gulf Coast. 

For more information on Pure Leaf Iced Tea and what it stands for check out the website at www.theloveofleaves.com

No comments:

Post a Comment