I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Friday, August 15, 2014

Vitality Vox Box --- #BikiniReadyLifestyle

Hello Bloggers,

I recently received my Vitality Vox Box #VitaVoxBox from Influenster.com. In it, I received some amazing products to try. One of the products I received was the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies.  They are a great tasting B-12 vitamin supplement that act as an energy booster. Along with a healthy diet and exercise program, this scientifically advanced formula helps to boost your metabolism and increase your energy so you can maximize your workouts. Bikini Ready Energy Gummies are a great on the go, guilt free, pick-me-up.

My secret weapon to a fit (#BikiniReadyLifestyle) is yoga. As a stay home mom, I wanted a way to stay fit and in shape and not have to leave the comfort of my home. I wanted to work out while still being about to cook clean and take care of the necessities of my home. I began to follow yoga fitness instructor on YouTube as well as Instagram. I believe adding the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies and my workout and healthy diet will leave me refreshed and ready to take on my everyday mommy duties.

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies are priced @ $14.99 a bottle. You can find them at your major retailers or drug stores.

Down below are pictures of the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies and a list of yoga positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment