I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Vitality Vox Box --- Influenster.com

Hello Bloggers,

I am one excited girl. I absolutely love receiving FREE items to test and review.

Well, I was blessed to be one of the 5000 that received the Vitality Vox Box #VitaVoxBox from Influenster.com.  in this box I was given some AMAZING goodies to test and here they are.

-First Degree Advanced Burn Cream valued between ($5.97-$8.99)
-Playtex Sport Fresh Balance valued around ($3.99)
-Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum valued at ($60)
-Pure Leaf Iced Tea
-Softlips Cube valued around ($3.49)
-Bikini Ready Energy Gummies valued at ($14.99)

I will be writing a review of EACH item before the end of the month. Please stay turned to learn more about each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment