I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Thursday, September 18, 2014

Smiley360.com --- Chapstick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Day & Night

Hello Bloggers, 

As you all know, I receive different items FREE to test and give a review with my honest opinion.

Well, I am so grateful to be one of the luck people to receive a FREE Chapstick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Day & Night from Smiley360.com. 

The NEW Chapstick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Day & Night proved skin protection on one side and replenishing butters on the other side. This dual-ended innovation from our trust Chapstick delivers not one but TWO distinct formulas in one tube, designed to protect your lips for 24-hours.

My son has extremely dry lips. I have been searching for something to moisturize his lips. I gave it to him to take to school and when he came home he was excited to tell me he didn't have to keep licking his lips. As the days pass, I could see the difference in his lips all together. I know the natural butters, antioxidants and Tamanu oil replenished his lips leaving them softer and most of all moisturized. 

To purchase check major retailers. 

To receive a digital coupon for $0.50 off Chapstick Hydration Lock copy and paste this link in your browser. 
http://h5.sml360.com/-/889r


'LIKE' Chapstick on Facebook and @ChapStick on Twitter or @chapstickbrand on Instagram for updates, exclusive content, and special offers.

Thank you guys,
IAMAWOG

No comments:

Post a Comment