I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Sunday, August 24, 2014

Natural Hair Care --- Homemade Deep Conditioner


Hello Bloggers,

As you all know Im a NATURAL. I wear my natural hair. Ive been natural for 2 years now and I love it. Ive How I made my Banana & Avocado Conditioning Mask: 

Ingredients used are pictured.

1. Blend 1 avocado and 1 banana until it reaches a smooth consistency.

2. Add 1 beaten egg, 2 tbsp of mayo and 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix well.

3. Apply to hair, cover and let sit for 20-30 mins.

4. Rinse with COOL water. Hot water will cook the egg making the condition hair to rinse out

No comments:

Post a Comment