I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Saturday, June 28, 2014

Natural Hair Care ---Lil Diva's Deep Conditioning Process

Hello Bloggers,

Today is the day I dread as well as Lil Diva. LoL Wash/Deep Conditioning day. My baby girl absolutely HATES the grooming process of maintaining healthy hair. But enough of my rambling let's get down to the process.

First I washed her hair twice with Just For Me Hair Milk with Shea butter, soy milk  & honey. For more about this shampoo check out my previous blog.

I then used Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner & Miss Jessie's Leave In Condish to detangle.

Lastly, I used ORS Olive Oil Hair Masque, Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol and EVOO (no specific measurments, just eyed it) I applied this mixture to her hair as if I was applying a relaxer. Parting hair in sections add product part add product. I then sealed the ends with JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil). Covered with plastic bag and sat her under the dryer for about 20 mins.

Remove cap rinse throughly dry and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment