I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rose Vox Box ---Influenster.com


Hello Bloggers,

Who's excited? THIS BLOGGER RIGHT HERE!!!! lol As my blog says, I am a member of Influenster. I get the chance to test different products absolutely FREE. Who doesn't like FREE? Well, in return I share pics, blogs, tweets, etc of my HONEST opinion of these products. I recently received an email stating I was chosen for the new RoseVoxBox to test MORE amazing products. I'm super excited!!

Here is a list of the products I will be giving reviews on in just a few short weeks.


-BelVita Crunch Breakfast Biscuits

-Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions

-Kiss Gradation Polishes

-Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara

-Vitabath Hydrating Lotion

-Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles
 
Stay tuned for amazing pics and reviews!!


XOXOXOXO,
IAMAWOG 

IG: IAMAWOG
Twitter: IAMAWOG
YouTube: IAMAWOG4 SUBSCRIBE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment