I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hair Products ---Just For Me


Hello Bloggers,

I've been looking for hair product for my daughter that would assist in detangling her hair. My daughter has naturally curly hair and it seems to frizz and dry out easily. I've heard of the Just For Me line but it was geared towards little girls with relaxed hair.  I recently saw these products that are designed for little girls with natural hair. And of course, I decided to give them a try. 

This is a picture of the items I bought.

L to R: Just For Me Soothing Scalp Balm, Just For Me Leave-in Detangler, Just For Me Hair Milk with Shae Butter, Soymilk and honey shampoo and Just For Me 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo.

I was very please with each of these products EXCEPT the detangler. I followed the directions but it left my daughter's hair hard and really doesn't detangle unless you drench the hair in the product. 

Here is a pic of my daughters hair after using the shampoo, the 2-in-1 as well as the soothing scalp balm.


My overall feeling of these three products would be A+++ As for the detangler, I wouldn't waste my money.


XOXOXOXO,
IAMAWOG 

IG: IAMAWOG
Twitter: IAMAWOG
YouTube: IAMAWOG4 SUBSCRIBE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment