I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hair Products ---JBCO (Jamaican Black Castor Oil)


Hello Bloggers,

Well, I've heard ALOT of reviews and different vloggers and bloggers singing praises over this Jamaican Black Castor Oil.  Here is a pic I found on Instagram. It gives you an idea of what this JBCO can do. 



I am a survivor of Lupus for 19 years now! Praise God! But Lupus took my hair out around the edges and in the back. I haven't worn an updo in years because of this. Please follow me on my journey on experiencing what the JBCO can really do.

This is a pic of a bald spot from Lupus. NOTHING I've used so far has even put hair in this spot. I will do an updated pic and review every THREE months on the progress of this product.  I will be using this product as a hot oil treatment EVERY WEEK during deep conditioning. I will mix it with olive oil and rosemary. Stay tuned to see if the hoopla over this product is true.





XOXO,
IAMAWOG 

IG: IAMAWOG
Twitter: IAMAWOG
YouTube: IAMAWOG4 SUBSCRIBE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment