I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hair Haul --- Xquisite Extension



HELLO BLOGGER,

I recently made a purchase of some Brizilian Body Wave virgin hair from Xquisite Extensions. If I said I was extremely PLEASED with this purchase ...it would be an understatement.  Outstanding customer service. Ms. Dana answered any questions I had about the hair before purchasing. I washed the hair BEFORE the install minimal to NO shedding. I've had this hair installed for only three days now but still minimal to no shedding. If you're interested check them out for yourself. Contact info is below along with pics of my install.






These are the types of hair they carry. Lengths range from 8' and up.


-Brazilian
-Maylasian 
-Cambodian 
-Indian
-Mongolian 
-Peruvian
-Bohemian 


Contact information: 
Instagram --@XquisiteExtensions
Twitter --@XExtensions
FB -Facebook.com/Xquisite.extensions.1
www.xquisiteextensions.com
XquisiteExtensions@gmail.com
Text or call Dana (251) 404-6179 with any questions or concerns.
Ships and Delivers on Mississippi Gulf Coast #Alabama #Mississippi




XOXOXOXO,
IAMAWOG 


IG: IAMAWOG
Twitter: IAMAWOG
YouTube: IAMAWOG4 SUBSCRIBE!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment