I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Monday, September 29, 2014

Influenster.com --- Pedigree Stackerz

Hello Bloggers,


My FOURTH baby recently received her very 1st VoxBox from Influenster.com. In this box, we received the NEW Pedigree Filet Mignon & Bacon Flavored Stackerz. 

In the picture below, you can see the excitement on Ms. Kissy's face. LoL

Pedigree Stackerz are dog treats that include real meat. These Stackerz combine TWO mouth-watering flavors making it hard for your dog to resist. I know mine didn't.  It comes in THREE different flavors: 
Filet Mignon & Bacon
Smoky Bacon & Cheddar
Grilled Chicken & NY Strip

In the picture above,  you can see how the filet  mignon is stacked on the bacon. When I tried to feed this to my dog she was unable to chew it.  I separated the meats then broke them into smaller pieces and she was able to eat them.  Overall she loved them. There wasn't any hesitate she gobbled it up.

I'm completely pleased with these dog treats. I've tried some cheaper brands and weren't too satisfied with the product. I was impressed with it containing real meat.

I would highly recommend this product to any dog love.

To learn more anybody Pedigree Stackerz, please visit Pedigree.com/really-good-food/stackerz

Love,
IAMAWOG


No comments:

Post a Comment