I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Tuesday, June 3, 2014

T.L.C Vox Box ---Influenster. com

Hello Bloggers,

It has been a long while since I wrote a blog. I was in school this past spring trying to further my education and writing papers as well as a blog and take care of kids ...I slacked. Sorry you guys.

But anywho, I was selected to receive the T.L.C VoxBox from Influenster* designed just for mothers. A mother which I am of FOUR babies now. I finally caved and got my babies a pet yorki named Kissy. Lol

In this voxbox, I received some amazing products to try and review. They include:

Breyers Gelato Indulgences
Neosporin Neo to Go
Ivory Bar Soap
Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother
Shell Fuel Rewards Network
Puffs to Go

I will be writing a blog for each of these products sharing my views and opinions of each product. To find out my thoughts please stay tuned within the next two weeks for blogs on these products.

XOXOXO,
IAMAWOG

*products were given to me complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment