I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Sunday, December 29, 2013

BzzAgent.com ---The Cottonelle Routine

        (Photo credited from BzzAgent.com)

Hello Bloggers,

   I have become in LOVE with trying products whether purchased or freebies but I love to try them and write a blog, tweet, write a FB post or even snap a pic/video on IG.  I LOVE TO SHARE!!! lol Well, I get the pleasure to try the New Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleaning Cloths courtesy of BzzAgent.com.  They are pre-moistened for a thorough cleansing and freshening and absolutely totally SAFE to flush. These cloths are said to be biodegradable and designed to break down after flushing.  The refillable dispenser (pictured above) features a sleek new upright design  with smaller footprint, so it can be easily displayed on any flat surface in your bathroom. The dispenser has a moist lock seal that keeps the cloths fresher longer.

I can not wait to receive my dispenser in the mail soon. Please stay tuned for my review AFTER I've used this product. 

XOXOXOXO,
IAMAWOG 

No comments:

Post a Comment