I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rose Vox Box ----Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions



Hello Bloggers,

  As stated in a previous post, I received some Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions in my RoseVoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes. A few months earlier, I received the Dr. Scholl's For Her Heel Insoles in a previous VoxBox. I was absolutely amazed on how comfortable those insoles made 5' heels so I expected nothing less than the same quality from the Cozy Cushions.  No surprise they're just as comfortable as the heel insoles. I have a pair of riding boots that use to hurt my feet but after using the cozy cushions man... those bad boys are comfy.


"Dr. Scholl's For Her Cozy Cushions are desgined to help keep feet warm and dry while providing all-day comfort. Their multi-layer design helps insulate the foot while two plush layers provide extra cushioning. Cozy Cushions help keep feet dry by absorbing perspiration and offer superior support on hard surfaces."

You can find the Dr. Scholl's For Her brand at major retailers such as Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens etc.
Please check out their website at www.drscholls.com. You can try this product or any Dr. Scholl's product RISK FREE with a money back guarantee but I guarantee it's worth it! The website also has coupons. If you're not convinced just from reading this review PLEASE don't hesitate to try them yourself.



The weather has changed down here in the souff. lol It's boots season and these cushions couldn't have arrived at a better time. Here are pics of a few boots I wore with cushions. It doesn't get extremely cold in Mississippi but if you live anywhere where the weather gets really cold I suggest you purchase a pair. They're definitely worth the money.



My FAV boots that I don't get to wear much in the south. It's always 75-80 degrees even in the winter. lol




XOXOXO,
IAMAWOG

IG: IAMAWOG
Twitter: IAMAWOG
YouTube: IAMAWOG4 SUBSCRIBE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment