I'm saved, sanctified and filled with the holy spirit. This blog has a little of everything. So... read on you're guaranteed to find something interesting...

"Charm and grace are deceptive, and beauty is vain [because it is not lasting], but a woman who reverently and worshipfully fears the Lord, she shall be praised" Proverbs 31v30 AMP


Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hair Products ---Miss Jessie's Leave-in Condish and Jelly Soft Curls


Hello Bloggers,

  I received two different Miss Jessie's product samples in the mail the NEW Leave-in Condish and the Jelly Soft Curls.

 The Leave-in Condish is a light weight leave-in conditioner and the BEST DARN DERANGLER. It's made with soybean and aloe and acts as a frizz fighter and moisturizer for wavy, curly, tight curly or transitioning hair. It locks in moisture without leaving a oily buildup.  It's great for wavy, curly, tight curly and transitioning hair. I was definitely drawn to the smell. I love a great smell. LoL But it was so easy to detangle my hair after my wash it the leave-in conditioner.

 The Jelly Soft Curls is a styling gel.  It allows you to achieve smooth, soft and sexy curls.  Easy to apply use on freshly washed, conditioned and detangled hair. Get to use after the leave-in Condish.  Great for wavy, curly, tight curly, kinky and transitioning hair.

  Here are a pic collage of my hair after using both products. Top left and bottome right are pics after taking down my two-strand twist. Top right is a pic of the Miss Jessie's samples I received. Bottom left is a pic of the definition on my curls after using both products. (two-strand twist were in my hair for only 2 hours before I took them down)

I definitely recommend purchasing these products.  You can purchase Miss Jessie's products at any Target or major drug stores such as Walgreens and Rit-Aid or just go to www.missjessies.com. Miss Jessie's is having a 40% off PLUS free shipping holiday online sale going on NOW. 

FB: missjessiesfans
Twitter: @Miss_Jessies
IG: @Miss_Jessies

XOXOXOXO,
IAMAWOG 

IG: IAMAWOG
Twitter: IAMAWOG
YouTube: IAMAWOG4 SUBSCRIBE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment